Leaf Optics Workshops at the Ebernburg

About the castle Ebernburg

The castle was first mentioned in the year 1338, when it was erected by Graf Johann von Sponheim-Kreuznach. 1523 it was burnt down and re-erected in 1542. Again in 1693 the castle was destroyed and later used as quarry. 1838 it was build up again in the old style by the mayor of the neighbouring village Feilbingert and used as residential house and tavern.